Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Growth Mindset: Crazy Cats!

I decided to do a Growth Mindset challenge for extra credit this week.  Of course I chose the challenge with random cats.

Here is the first picture that stuck out to me:
Mastery Cat (Blogspot)

I liked this picture for a couple reasons.  The first is that I think the quote is totally true.  You cannot really become really good at something unless you put in the effort.  Plus, mastery doesn't just come overnight.  You have to put in constant effort.  Lastly, I just thought the picture of the cat was really funny! It definitely made me laugh!

Here is the second picture I liked:
Cat with burgers (Blogspot

This meme also really stuck out to me! We should all be willing to take some risks every now and then.  I mean, that is how we find new things that possibly intrigue us.  Risk can also give us opportunities that we may have never gotten before.  Also, I think we should all be more like this cat and pursue cheeseburgers when we want.  Because sometimes, cheeseburgers can really be the goal!

1 comment:

  1. Logan, I decided to do a growth mindset too! I love the cat memes they make me so happy. I love the ones that you picked! They both are important lessons to learn and they make me smile so it's a win-win. I will definitely pursue cheeseburgers when I want ;)

    ReplyDelete