Sunday, November 12, 2017

Learning Challenge: Learn about Sleep!

The article I read confirmed to me that sacrificing sleep to studying can be detrimental.  This is a common theme for students, especially those in college.  But it honestly is more important to get enough sleep, rather than pulling an all-nighter to study.

I learned that sleep can actually boost language acquisition skills in younger children.  That is something I did not know but thought was pretty cool!

I am now curious to see what other positive effects enhanced sleep can have on all different age levels.  I will probably do some of my own research to find out!

Sleeping Cat (Pexels)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture that you chose for your sleep learning challenge, so cute! Nothing seems to sleep better than animals, and man do they usually sleep a lot.
    Sleeping rather than pulling an all nighter is something I learned the hard way. I thought staying up all night to study for a Physics FINAL was a great idea, and boy was I wrong.
    You're right, sleep is very important (much more so than those extra studying hours)!

    ReplyDelete